We cordially invite you to join the 25th Kalorimetrietage in Braunschweig on 31 May - 02 June 2023. The conference is dedicated to all aspects of calorimetry and its applications in chemistry, physics, biology, medicine, industry, and environmental sciences.
This year's conference will focus on
- Calorimetry for process safety assessment in the chemical industry including flow calorimetry
- Calorimetry to increase the efficiency of energy transformations
- Biomedical calorimetry
The conference is finished.
Place and time of the next Kalorimetrietage have not yet been determined. Please check this page regularly for news.
- If you are a registered participant of our conference and interested in some photographic impressions, go to this page
- The Book of Abstracts is online
- The programme is online
- This link leads to the currently registered and accepted presentations.
- Registration for participation is still possible. Even a few presentations can be accepted on special request.
- The registration is now open.
- The scientific committee has started its work to put together an interesting programme.