The 23rd Kalorimetrietage took place in Braunschweig from 12 to 14 June 2019. During the event, 110 participants from the industrial sector, from universities and from research institutes discussed current developments in calorimetry. 66 talks and posters were presented, in particular focusing on the application of calorimetry in biological systems and renewable sources of energy. These two focal points were introduced in presentations by T. Maskow, Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig, on the future of biocalorimetry and biothermodynamics, and by C. Paetz, Hydrogenious GmbH, Erlangen, who spoke about liquid organic hydrogen carriers (LOHCs).
Prof. H. K. Cammenga, Technische Universität Braunschweig, was presented with the GEFTA Science Award for his outstanding achievements in the field of thermal analysis and calorimetry, and he gave a presentation about his research work spanning fifty years.
Eleven companies showed their latest devices and software products in the field of thermal analysis and calorimetry.
The 24th Kalorimetrietage will again take place here in Braunschweig from 26 to 28 May 2021.
- Some photographic impressions of our conference can be found here (log-in is required).
- The 23rd Kalorimetrietage are over but the Book of Abstracts is online.
- The scientific programme and the schedule have been fixed and are online, see Scientific Programme.
- Titles of presentations and abstracts - as far as available - are online, see Lectures & Posters.
- The deadline for registration of oral presentations has been extended to 5th of May.
- Already ten manufacturers have registered and will present their instruments, see Exhibition.
- A preliminary schedule has been defined, see Scientific Programme.
- Registration is open, see Registration!
- Our first invited plenary lecturers have confirmed their participation, see Scientific Programme.
- The abstract books of the 21st and 22nd Kalorimetrietage 2015 and 2017, resp., have been put online.
- We continue to publish the abstracts and scientific programmes of the past conferences. From time to time we will extend the archive.
- For those interested in the history of our conference: The book of abstracts and the programme of the very first Ulmer Kalorimetrietage 1975 have been put online.
- The organizing committee has started to prepare our next conference.