The exhibition of calorimetric and thermoanalytical measuring instruments forms an important part of our conference, even during the current pandemic. We will offer virtual tours to the application labs and manufacturing sites of different manufacturers and organise discussion and exchange panels.
The following companies are supporting the conference and/or participating in the scientific programme.
- Agilent Technologies Germany GmbH & Co. KG, Waldbronn, Germany
- C3 Prozess- und Analysentechnik GmbH, Haar, Germany
- Fluitec mixing + reaction solutions AG, Neftenbach, Switzerland
- Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science Ltd., Abingdon, UK
- KEP Technologies EMEA, Caluire, France
- Linseis Messgeraete GmbH, Selb, Germany
- METTLER TOLEDO (Schweiz) GmbH, Greifensee, Switzerland
- NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH, Selb, Germany
- Oroboros Instruments GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria
- ProSense GmbH, München, Germany
- SYMCEL AB, Stockholm, Sweden
- Thermal Hazard Technology, Bletchley, UK
- Waters GmbH, UB TA Instruments, Eschborn, Germany
A special workshop has been organized within the biolcalorimetric session to discuss pros and cons of respirometry vs. calorimetry. Representatives of different manufactures will introduce the three main features of ...
This introduction will be followed by a panel discussion on specific reasons for the use of different respirocalorimetric methods in life sciences. Finally, the application of these instruments in the hospital will be described in five scientific lectures.